Concrete Estimating Services
Our work is not limited to one domain so we have successfully offered concrete takeoff services for sidewalks, driveways, retaining walls, concrete pavement, waterproofing, parking lots, flatwork, basements, concrete foundations, concrete curbs, concrete slabs, etc for many different private and public projects.
- Takeoffs for Concrete Quantity
- Budget & Estimates for Bids
- Design estimates, change order estimates, and bid preparation
- Engineering for Value
- Construction Lead Generation
- Marketing for Concrete Contractors Expert Witness
- Litigation Support
What do we provide?
- spreadsheets for actual takeoffs
- Costs of materials, labor, and equipment
- Men’s Hours
- Plans marked up on drawings
- Detailed takeoff costs for materials, labor, equipment, overhead and profit are included.
- Examining the inclusions and exclusions
Outsourcing Concrete Estimating Services
- For concrete estimating, you don’t need to engage and train experts or purchase pricey construction estimation tools.
- You avoid paying the additional costs of employing a full-time concrete worker.
- It raises the volume of your bids.
- You start submitting bids on more projects with the assistance of a professional agency, ultimately winning more projects.
- Your estimating efficiency is improved with the help of professional concrete estimators, which can help to increase your profit potential.
- You don’t miss any opportunities anymore.
In order to determine the scope of work, the process of concrete estimation services begins with a careful examination of the design plans given by the client. The next step involves an on-screen takeoff utilizing computer programs like Bluebeam, Planswift, Accubid, etc. Additionally, the amounts are imported with thorough line item descriptions into the aforementioned EXCEL files. In our concrete takeoff worksheet, the volume of concrete needed for platforms, steps, columns, lintels, grade beams, headers, grade piers, slabs, and other structures is given.
You also get the estimated cost of transportation and any necessary equipment, such as cranes, pumps, mixers, etc, are also included. Along with that, you get to have the price of the formwork for concrete. Depending on the formwork type, whether you buy or rent it, repairs, any connected equipment, and transportation costs, Reinforcements for concrete, such as anchors, stirrups, wire mesh, plastic mesh, and structural rebar are given.
For both skilled and unskilled work, hours are counted to determine labor expenses. RSMeans and our construction cost database are used to estimate costs for materials, labor, and equipment in order to provide accurate and zip code-based pricing. Costs for grading or site preparation are also estimated if necessary.
It comprises transportation, equipment, labor, and the excavation, leveling, and compaction of the soil. Additionally, costs for storage, concrete testing, waste, leakage, logistics, and other expenses are considered. The lead estimator conducts a final inspection to make sure everything complies completely with the client’s expectations.
Why Choose Us?
We are a business that helps homeowners and businesses get the most out of their electrical system. We specialise in providing electrical estimates, as well as other services related to electrical installations and repairs.
Rocket Estimating has been in business for over two decades, and we know that when you’re looking for an electrician estimator, it can be hard to find one who will listen to your needs and expectations. That’s why we focus on providing personalised service at affordable rates so that you can get what you need without being surprised by unexpected fees or hidden costs.
Our team is made up of some of the best technicians in the area. And they all have more than 10 years of experience between them. They’ll work with you every step of the way from start to finish so that everything goes smoothly and stays within budget!
Perks of working with Rocket Estimating
Contractors that work on paving, driveways, and sidewalks are frequently too busy to perform reliable estimates on their own and always have busy schedules. As a result, they frequently overbid or underbid projects. You need to have an accurate concrete estimator of the cost and labor hours required for the project when you are trying to submit the lowest bid to get the jobs. You can feel confident when you outsource your concrete takeoff services to a reputable estimating business like ours.
Rocket Estimating is here to save your day!
We provide high-quality electrical estimating services on schedule and as needed.
Reasons to choose us
We offer the following advantages:
- We produce extremely precise material takeoffs and concrete estimates.
- Our projections have a bid winning percentage of above 92%.
- Estimates are provided with the quickest response time possible.
- You can save 60% by using one of our monthly takeoff packages instead of hiring a full-time estimating.
- We always try to provide inexpensive estimates
- For division 3 concrete trades, we offer a committed and knowledgeable cost estimator for concrete.
- Additionally, we provide advice on submitting bids and maintaining the contractors’ accounts on bidding networks.
- We have qualified construction estimators to help you reach heights in your work.
- Our customer is 24/7 active and you get to have instant replies.
Electrical Estimation is done right!
Our Professionals make sure to provide you with all the estimation details regarding your plan.
For a variety of commercial, residential, civil, public, and private projects, we estimate concrete curbs, slabs, lintels, footers, tie beams, sidewalks, driveways, pavement, basements, foundations, retaining walls, etc.
In terms of rebar, stirrups, dowels, anchor bolts, wire mesh, Visqueen, vapor barrier, tie beams and lintels, headers, sill block, round column block, bond beams, etc., we provide estimates for each quantity.
You will receive a thorough concrete quote and a material takeoff within 24 to 48 hours.
With a team of knowledgeable estimators and quantity surveyors, we take care of your takeoffs and estimates. We work hard to give extremely accurate estimates so that our clients can concentrate on the fieldwork and their management may submit more bids, increasing the likelihood of being selected for more projects.